In summary, the proposed outcomes of IINAP are:
- To develop a blueprint/model NAP that will be circulated through agreed dissemination channels
- To develop an accompanying glossary of terms to provide clarity
- To contribute to greater coherence in recognition criteria and processes across ENIC-NARIC network
- To contribute to efforts for a more joined-up approach to improvements in the field of recognition, through sharing of information and best practice as well as building stronger ties between centres
- A tangible and quantifiable solution to problems identified by the Bologna Follow Up Group
These results should contribute to improved transparency in the field of recognition and encourage countries to formulate objectives that tie in more closely with Lisbon recognition principles and the agreed best practice that has been identified by the project consortium.